Welcome to the Oakland Audubon Society (OAS) Website
We have served Oakland County, Michigan since 1958. Connect with us:
News and Chatter
- Join us for an interesting and informative program on "Osprey Reintroduction in Michigan" at our membership meeting on Tuesday, September 9, 2014 at 7:30 PM.
- Upcoming Field Trips: Hudson Mills Metropark, September 6, Heritage Park, September 13, Hawkfest-Lake Erie Metropark, September 20; Algonac State Park, October 11 . See the Field Trips page for details.
- The Nuthatch Open is fast approaching. This competitive birding event will take place on Sunday, September 21, 2014. See the attached flyer/registration form for details.
- The Sept/Oct 2014 Nuthatch newsletter is now available on the Nuthatch page.
- Promote an interest in native wildlife including birds, other animals and plants and advocate the preservation of wildlife habitats in Michigan.
- Provide on a local level, access to the natural world through activities and social media such as meetings, field trips, newsletter, website, facebook, twitter and blogs.
Photo credits this page: Joan Tisdale