Welcome to the Oakland Audubon Society (OAS) Website
We have served Oakland County, Michigan since 1958. Connect with us:
News and Chatter
- Come and learn how to Attract Bluebirds in Michigan, presented by Kurt Hagemeister, President of the Michigan Bluebird Society at our March 10, 2015 Membership Meeting at 7:30 PM.
- Upcoming Field Trips: Eastern UP, February 21-22; U of M Museum of Natural History, March 7; Belleville Lake/Huron River, March 21. See the Field Trips page for details.
- Upcoming Young Birders Club Activities: Kellogg Bird Sanctuary, March 14. See the Young Birders page for details.
- There is still time to upload your Great Backyard Bird Count results and photos to www.birdcount.org.
- Remember to renew your OAS membership. Go to the Membership page, click on the membership form and mail the completed form along with your dues to David Frye. And then enjoy another exciting year of birding.
- The Jan/Feb 2015 Nuthatch newsletter is now available on the Nuthatch page.
- Promote an interest in native wildlife including birds, other animals and plants and advocate the preservation of wildlife habitats in Michigan.
- Provide on a local level, access to the natural world through activities and social media such as meetings, field trips, newsletter, website, facebook, twitter and blogs.
Photo credits this page: Joan Tisdale