Welcome to the Oakland Audubon Society (OAS) Website
We have served Oakland County, Michigan since 1958. Connect with us:
News and Chatter
- Join us on a trip to Peru, presented by OAS president, Don Burlett at our January 13, 2015 membership meeting at 7:30 PM.
- Upcoming Field Trips: Christmas Bird Count, December 20; Wild Card Trip, January 11; St. Clair River, January 24. See the Field Trips page for details.
- The annual Christmas Bird Count will be conducted by OAS on Saturday, December 20, 2014. Please contact Ed Lewandowski if you wish to participate either as a field observer or feeder watcher.
- It's time to renew your OAS membership. Go to the Membership page, click on the membership form and mail the completed form along with your dues to David Frye. And then enjoy another exciting year of birding.
- The Nov/Dec 2014 Nuthatch newsletter is now available on the Nuthatch page.
- Promote an interest in native wildlife including birds, other animals and plants and advocate the preservation of wildlife habitats in Michigan.
- Provide on a local level, access to the natural world through activities and social media such as meetings, field trips, newsletter, website, facebook, twitter and blogs.
Photo credits this page: Joan Tisdale